GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE
- GENERAL CONDITIONS AND THEIR ACCEPTANCE
These general conditions, herein referred to as “General Conditions”, regulate the use of the Internet service www.inventoo.com that ATVIP – CONSULTORIA, UNIPESSOAL LDA, herein referred to as “inventoo”, in the terms of both General Conditions and Particular Conditions places at the disposal of the users of the Internet.
The use of the Site confers to those who use it the designation of Site user, herein referred to as “User”, and expresses the full acceptance, without reservation, of the User, from the moment where he/she accesses the Site, all and each one of the General Conditions published by inventoo.
The use of certain services offered to the Users through the Site, herein referred to as “Services”, is subject to their own conditions, which, accessed through each one of the services, substitute, complete and/or modify these General Conditions. Before using abovementioned Services, the User should read and accept the corresponding conditions of use by clicking the “I Accept” button.
Through the Site, inventoo provides to the Users the access and the use of diverse services and contents, including directories and channels, placed at the disposal of the Users by inventoo or by third party users of the Site and/or third party service and/or content suppliers.
inventoo reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any moment and without advance warning, the presentation and configuration of the Site, as well as the Services and the conditions required for its use. inventoo will notify the User of any alteration that takes place using, for this effect, any inventoo public area or, if considered necessary, by sending a message to Users email address.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO THE SERVICES
3.1. Gratuitous Nature of the Services
The services rendered by inventoo are of a gratuitous nature to the Users, not demanding pre-registration of the User to enter the Site. However, for the use of some services pre-register is required, which is done through NetBI, in accordance with the terms described below.
3.2. Registration of the User NetBI
inventoo reserve some of the Services offered through the Site to the Users registered at inventoo by means of the filling in of a registration form for the NetBI service, which serves to identify the User on the Internet.
3.3. Access Code
The User will choose and indicate his/her access code (keyword and user name). The user will need to indicate a short and easy to memorize user name, being able to include numbers in it. The keyword is also chosen by the User and should include letters and numbers, simultaneously.
The attribution of the access code is automatic having, as it only criterion of attribution, the inexistence of identical access codes to the one chosen by the User.
3.4. Use and Care
The User recognizes that the security of his/her registration is guaranteed by the associated access code and hereby agrees to use it diligently and not to divulge it, under any circumstances, to third parties and is compelled to immediately report to inventoo, any and all breaches of security and/or breaches or risk of breach of confidentiality or access by third parties.
- CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SERVICES
4.1. Obligation to make correct use of the Site and the Services
The User agrees to use the Site and the Services in compliance with the law, with these General Conditions and with the moral principles and good customs generally accepted.
The User agrees, specifically, not to use the Site and the Services to illicit purposes or effects, contrary to those established in these General Conditions, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that can in any way damage, render useless, overload or deteriorate the Site or Services or to hinder the normal use of the Site and Services by the Users.
4.2. Means of Obtaining the Contents
The User shall abstain from getting and from trying to get information, messages, graphs, drawings, sound files and/or image, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any type of material accessible through the Site or Services using, for this specific effect, methods or procedures distinct then those put at his/her disposal by inventoo or those which have been indicated on the web pages where the Contents is found or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet for this effect (whenever they do not imply a risk of damaging or disabling of the Site, Services and/or of the Contents).
4.3. Correct use of the Contents
The User agrees to use the Contents in a diligent, correct and lawful way, specifically agreeing to abstain from:
1) Carrying out or trying to carry out illegal activities that go against inventoo’s rights, the Users of inventoo, the remaining Internet users or any third party not previously mentioned;
2) Practicing continued and persistent acts of provocation directed towards third parties, having been requested its interruption, by the targets of the acts or by inventoo;
3) Using or trying to use an identity not his/her own, to impersonate or to try to impersonate somebody else or some other entity including, specifically, a representative of inventoo, to guide or to receive third parties as if dealing with a host or to falsely testify kinships or links with third parties;
4) Omitting, in any way, his/her identity, excepting in the case of pseudonyms (nicks, nicknames), in chats or the like or services of protection of identity (anonymity);
5) Offering, transmitting, sending, producing or reproducing any content which he/she does not have the right to use (including, without exclusion of any others, confidential information obtained by way of his/her position at work);
6) Offering, transmitting, sending, producing or reproducing any contents that infringe any registration of patents, trademarks, industrial secrets, or any type of copyright of any person, entity or institution;
7) Offering, transmitting, sending, producing or reproducing any unsolicited contents including, without exclusion of any others, promotional material, junk mail, spamming, chain letters, pyramid schemes;
8) Offering, transmitting, sending, producing or reproducing, purposefully or accidentally, any material that contains virus software or any another computer code, file or programs whose objective is to, even if not attained, either interrupt, destroy or to limit the functionality of any computer or computer system (hardware or software) or telecommunications equipment;
9) Retrieval, storing, offering, transmitting, sending, producing or reproducing in any format, of personal data from third parties;
10) Promoting, supplying, making available, transmitting, sending, producing or reproducing instructive material on illegal activities; This includes, without exclusion of any others, offering of information on the construction of bombs, grenades and production of bomb disks.
11) Promotion of any aggression, including, without excluding any others, the physical and emotional aggression on any group or individual, or any act of cruelty against animals.
The activities abovementioned are absolutely and completely forbidden to the User and constitute grounds for immediate suspension or partial or definitive, temporary or permanent, cancellation of the use of inventoo, as well as, in the cases where it applies, for elimination of any corresponding registrations or files pertaining to the respective User, without any advance warning and with immediate effect without any legal penalization for inventoo.
The Users and, in general, the people who consider establishing a link which allows access to the web pages of the Site and to the respective Services from his/her own personal web page, herein referred to as "Link", will have to fulfill the following conditions:
1) The Link will only allow access to the Site’s web pages but will not allow them to be reproduced in any way;
2) Only Links to the Site’s homepage or to the Services homepage will be allowed. No other Links to any other pages of inventoo network will be allowed;
3) It is not permitted to create a browser or border environment about the Site’s web pages;
4) It is not permitted to produce manifestations or false, inaccurate or incorrect information about the Site’s and Services’ web pages, neither will it be declared nor be led to believe that inventoo authorized the Link or that it supervised or it undertook, in any way, the contents or services offered or put at the disposal of the web page where the Link is established;
5) To the exception of the symbols that are part of the same Link, the web page which includes the Link, will not contain any trademark, corporate name, name of establishment, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive symbols pertaining to inventoo;
6) The web page where the Link is established will not contain illicit information or content, contrary to the moral and the good customs generally accepted and to the public order, not contain contents contrary to the rights of third parties.
7) The Link will not contain scripts with automatic commands without prior authorization, in writing, from inventoo or malicious scripts with the intent of penalizing the services rendered by inventoo or of programmed destruction.
The establishment of Links does not imply, in any way, the existence of relations between inventoo and the owner of the web page in which the link is established, nor the acceptance and approval of inventoo of its contents or services.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF INVENTOO
inventoo was elaborated in good faith, with information originating from internal and external sources, and is offered to the Visitors in its current state, and may contain inaccuracies or errors.
inventoo is only responsible for damages that the User may suffer as a result of the use of the Site when such damages are imputable as result of a fraudulent behavior.
inventoo is not responsible for the damages or losses of any nature that may result from, with a merely enunciative nature and not limiting:
(i) Interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone malfunctions and/or disconnections of operational execution of the electronics system, in the contents and/or Services of the Site or in services rendered by third parties, caused by reasons not of the responsibility of inventoo, and that may influence the lack of availability or continuity of the functioning of the Site, the Services and the services rendered by third parties, or produce alterations in the User’s computer system, electronic documents or files;
(ii) Delays or block during use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or in other electronics systems, namely, imperfections in the access to the associated web pages of the Site or the Services;
(iii) Activities by third parties by way of illegitimate interferences out of the control of the Site and that are not attributable to inventoo, including interferences caused by the knowledge that unauthorized third parties come to have use of the conditions, characteristics and circumstances that the Users make of the Site and respective Services;
(iv) Divergences of information, documentation and/or too much content of the Site and the Services, that can exist between the electronic and the printed version, and also, the defrauding of the utility expectation that the Users could have attributed to the Site and to the Services;
(v) Lack of veracity, completion, actuality and precision of the contents, data or information, of any nature, including those relative to offers, products or services, prices, characteristics and any other relevant data and information relative to the products and services offered through the Site by third party product or service suppliers, nor regarding the contents, data or information that are offered by the web pages of the referred third parties;
(vi) Transmission, diffusion, storage, offer, reception, attainment or access to the contents;
(vii) Possible errors or deficiencies of security that can be produced by the use, on the part of the user, of an out-of-date or unsafe version of the browser, as well as for the launching of devices of conservation of the User’s passwords or identification codes in the browser, or for the damages, errors or inaccuracies that can result from their malfunctioning;
(viii) Functioning, availability and accessibility of the Sites so that they send, through links, continuity of information, contents and services contained in these sites, quality, legality, reliability and utility of the information, contents and services contained in these sites.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY/COPYRIGHT
All the contents of this Site (including, without limitative nature, texts, graphs, symbols, icons, databases, trademarks, publicity slogans, images, text, audio and video files, software and technical, financial, administrative and commercial information, all kinds of knowledge and all knowledge expositions, in all forms relating to the respective businesses, facilities, products, techniques, processes, models, research, experiments, developments, specifications and theories) are property of inventoo, of the customers or suppliers or the suppliers of the contents, and are protected by the national and international norms of industrial and intellectual property.
The compilation (as such the recompilation, ordinance and assembly) of all the content of the site is exclusive ownership of inventoo and is protected by the national and international norms of industrial and intellectual property. All the software used in the Site are the property of inventoo or of its software suppliers and are protected by the national and international laws of industrial and intellectual property.
The reproduction, alteration, copy, use, distribution, commercialization, public communication or any another use of the information contained in the Site (including the site’s design, configuration and form of presentation) made without authorization of inventoo, constitutes an infraction of the current law with regards to intellectual and industrial property.
Under no circumstances is it to be understood that license to the abovementioned rights is granted or renounced, transmitted or yielded, totally or partially, without prior express authorization from inventoo or from the respective bearers.
On the other hand, under no circumstances is it to be understood that a right, specifically, of alteration, exploration, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the said contents, has been conferred without the prior express authorization from inventoo or from the respective bearers.
- PERSONAL DATA
inventoo hereby informs that it may send a Cookie file to the User’s hard disk, which will register the User’s activities on the page visited, in order to retrieve information about the number of users and most frequently visited areas as well as about the User’s habits of consumption by offering the User products and services that best suit his/her preferences. The User will be able to configure his/her computer to reject the installation of the said Cookie. inventoo will not use any type of information retrieval program to retrieve any existing information from the User’s computer.
- DURATION AND CANCELLATION
The use of the Site and related Services will have, in theory, an indefinite duration. inventoo will be able to terminate or suspend the use of the Site or any Services, at any time, without detriment to what has already been established in the General Conditions of the Services rendered. Whenever necessary, inventoo will communicate the cancellation or suspension of the use of the Site and related Services.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions are governed by Portuguese law.
The resolution of any conflicts emerging from the services rendered object of these General Conditions, will be overseen by the District Court of Lisbon.
Accept, as understood and agreed.